U.S.-China deal could hurt Malaysia palm oil exports to China: Malaysian officialWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 15, 2020 09:58 PM
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia’s palm oil exports to China jumped 33.9% in 2019 to 2.49 million tonnes but Beijing’s latest trade deal with the United States could limit gains this year, a Malaysian palm official said on Thursday.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)