Instant View: Signed U.S.-China trade deal removes one risk factor for marketsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 15, 2020 10:54 PM
(Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared early gains but closed at record highs on Wednesday after the United States and China signed a Phase 1 trade deal that ended 18 months of uncertainty and will roll back some tariffs and boost Chinese purchases of U.S.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)