U.S. energy exports to climb as China pledges ramp-up in purchasesWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 15, 2020 11:04 PM
NEW YORK/SINGAPORE (Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas exports should jump over the next two years if China fulfills its pledges to increase energy purchases under the trade deal between the world’s two largest economies signed on Wednesday, executives and traders said.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)