Factbox: How China tariffs on U.S. commodities, energy stand after Phase 1 trade dealWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 15, 2020 11:09 PM
BEIJING/SINGAPORE (Reuters) - China and the United States have agreed to terms of a Phase 1 trade deal on Jan 15 but Beijing has not reduced or waived tariffs on any commodities or energy further.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)