Factbox: Foreign investment banks with majority stakes in China unitsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 16, 2020 01:21 AM
HONG KONG (Reuters) - The world’s biggest investment banks will be able to wholly own their China securities businesses from April 1 as the U.S.- China Phase 1 trade deal accelerates a previous deadline for removing foreign ownership caps by nine months.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)