Search dog Taylor a bushfire-hit koala's best friendWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 16, 2020 04:13 AM
SYDNEY (Reuters) - Taylor, a 4-year-old English springer spaniel, has been among the hard working rescuers during Australia’s bushfire crisis.
When told: “Koala, Find!”, Taylor ventures out into burnt-out bushland, finding injured marsupials by sniffing out the scent of their fur or their faeces, also known as scat.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)