Renault chairman says 'no stress' to appoint new CEOWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 16, 2020 04:31 AM
PARIS (Reuters) - Renault (RENA.PA) chairman Jean-Dominique Senard said on Thursday there was “no stress” to appoint a new chief executive at the helm of the French carmaker, adding current interim arrangements were working well.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)