Renault, Nissan share 'real desire' to make alliance work: chairmanWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 16, 2020 04:31 AM
PARIS (Reuters) - Renault (RENA.PA) Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard said on Thursday there was a “real desire” at the helm of the carmaker’s alliance with Nissan to make it a success, dismissing suggestions the two decade partnership might be on the rocks.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)