Why the Ukrainian plane tragedy is unlikely to lead to global airspace rulesWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 14, 2020 09:50 PM
MONTREAL/KUALA LUMPUR/PARIS (Reuters) - Why was the Ukrainian airliner mistakenly shot down near Tehran by Iranian forces last week for the loss of 176 lives even allowed to take off from a country that had just fired missiles towards its neighbour? And why didn’t the airline just delay or cancel the flight?
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)