China to ramp up U.S. buys under trade deal, but skeptics question targetsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 14, 2020 10:18 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - China has pledged to buy almost $80 billion of additional manufactured goods from the United States over the next two years as part of a trade war truce, according to a source, though some U.S.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)