Human Rights Watch report blasts China as its chief barred from Hong KongWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | January 15, 2020 04:12 AM
UNITED NATIONS/BEIJING (Reuters) - U.S.-based Human Rights Watch (HRW) has released a scathing review of the Chinese government, calling on the international community to push back against “the most brutal and pervasive oppression China has seen in decades” in its 2020 annual report.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)