Schiff: Impeachment hearings no place for conspiracy or targeting whistleblowerWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | November 12, 2019 10:09 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. House panel leading the impeachment inquiry on Tuesday warned fellow lawmakers ahead of public hearings, saying the televised questioning would not serve as a venue to air conspiracy theories or out a whistleblower.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)