U.S. Supreme Court divided on Mexican cross-border shooting disputeWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | November 12, 2019 10:09 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Supreme Court justices appeared divided on whether to let foreigners bring civil rights lawsuits in U.S. courts as they considered a bid by a slain Mexican teenager’s family to revive a lawsuit against the Border Patrol agent who shot him, with Justice Brett Kavanaugh emerging as a potential pivotal vote.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)