Hong Kong to shut all schools on Thursday for safety reasonsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | November 13, 2019 01:31 AM
HONG KONG (Reuters) - All schools in Hong Kong will suspend classes on Thursday due to transportation and safety reasons, the Hong Kong Education Bureau said on Wednesday.
The bureau made the announcement in an statement, and urged protestors to stop all violent acts.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)