J&J's Remicade losing ground in Quebec health plan despite court victoryWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | November 13, 2019 04:27 AM
TORONTO/MONTREAL (Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson’s Remicade, a blockbuster drug that treats autoimmune disorders, has steadily lost market share among patients enrolled in the Canadian province of Quebec’s public drug program, even after a court ruling reinstated full coverage in January, a Reuters analysis of government data shows.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)