Cathay Pacific cuts profit guidance for second time amid Hong Kong protestsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | November 13, 2019 04:44 AM
(Reuters) - Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Wednesday said the short-term outlook remained “challenging and uncertain” due to anti-government protests in its home market as it lowered its profit guidance for the second time in less than a month.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)