White House wants impeachment trial over in 2 weeks without witnessesWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 15, 2020 05:30 PM
The White House wants President Trump’s impeachment trial to end in two weeks — with no witnesses called to testify.
The trial should end before Trump’s State of the Union address to congress on Feb.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)