Government Spending Now “Unsustainable”Written by Infowars | Source: InfoWars | January 15, 2020 02:38 PM
The US federal government ran a budget deficit of over $1 trillion in the 2019 calendar year.It was the first budget deficit over $1 trillion in any calendar year since 2012 — in the midst of the Great Recession.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)