Ex-NFL player Steve Gleason awarded top Congressional medal for ALS activismWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 15, 2020 06:16 PM
Former New Orleans Saints safety Steve Gleason, an ALS patient and activist, was awarded the prestigious Congressional Gold Medal at the US Capitol Wednesday for his work leading efforts to fight the illness.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)