Here’s Why I’m Not Going Back To The Women’s MarchWritten by Libby Emmons | Source: The Federalist | January 15, 2020 06:50 AM
I was at the first Women’s March back in 2017, when the ladies wore pink p-ssy hats, and it was the beginning of the end for me.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)