Gig Workers Fight The Unions Trying To Take Away Their Self-Designed JobsWritten by Libby Emmons | Source: The Federalist | January 15, 2020 06:52 AM
Freelancers are organizing to combat new legislation that restricts their ability to earn a living, which is exactly what the AFL-CIO doesn’t want.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)