Cuba routinely imprisons 'antisocial' government critics, has highest incarceration rate in the worldWritten by Super User | Source: Hot Air | January 15, 2020 10:01 AM
A former high-ranking Cuban judge named Edel González Jiménez criticized the communist nation saying it routinely manufacturers charges against government critics in proceedings run by state security services. The NY Times reviewed documents the judge took with and says they reveal Cuba has the highest rate of incarceration in the world.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)