Nadler: 'We Heard from Enough Witnesses to Prove the Case Beyond Any Doubt'Written by Ian Hanchett | Source: Breitbart | January 15, 2020 09:03 PM
On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” House Judiciary Committee Chairman and House Impeachment Manager Jerry Nadler (D-NY) stated that the House didn’t hear from “many” of the witnesses they should have during their impeachment proceedings, but they “heard from enough witnesses to prove the case beyond any doubt at all.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)