Survey: 62 Percent of Respondents Would Give Up 2020 Vote to Get Student Debt ForgivenWritten by Penny Starr | Source: Breitbart | January 15, 2020 08:35 PM
A solid majority of student loan borrowers in a recent survey said they would trade their 2020 vote for debt forgiveness.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)