ICE subpoenas Denver law enforcement for information on illegal aliens arrested for violent crimesWritten by Super User | Source: Hot Air | January 15, 2020 12:01 PM
For the first time, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has issued subpoenas to fellow members of law enforcement. In the past most law enforcement agents around the country would work with them to remove criminal aliens from the Unites States but the spread of sanctuary laws has forced ICE to demand information some states and municipalities will no longer share.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)