Ex-Drexel professor arrested for spending $96K in grant money on strip clubsWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 15, 2020 09:35 PM
A former Drexel University professor was arrested Monday for allegedly blowing nearly $200,000 in federal grant money on strip clubs and other expenses, prosecutors said.
Chika Nwankpa, 57, the former head of the electrical engineering department, admitted to misusing the funds when confronted by officials at the Philadelphia university last year.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)