Reddit to Crack Down on Deepfakes, ImpersonationWritten by Alexander Hall | Source: NewsBusters | January 15, 2020 04:00 PM
Reddit’s leadership has declared war on “bad actors who are trying to manipulate Reddit.” In a Thursday post to the Reddit Security subforum titled “Updates to Our Policy Around Impersonation,” Reddit representative u/LastBluejay, verified by the platform as a “Reddit admin, speaking officially,” made upcoming policy changes known.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)