Justice Department changes First Step Act system assessing inmate riskWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | January 15, 2020 09:27 PM
The Department of Justice is introducing a new system to identify programs that inmates can take part in to reduce recidivism and also assess an inmate's likelihood of re-offending before they are released.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)