Giuliani associate nixes Dems' claims diplomat was stalked -- but claims to implicate Trump, PenceWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | January 15, 2020 10:06 PM
Lev Parnas, the indicted associate of President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, on Wednesday night undercut House Democrats' explosive suggestion that the Trump team had former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch under surveillance -- saying in a televised interview that text messages that seemingly suggested Yovanovitch was being secretly monitored were in reality just the ramblings of a "drunk.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)