AOC-linked dark money group to spend $500G attacking Biden, ButtigiegWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | January 15, 2020 10:29 PM
A dark money organization tied to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said Tuesday that it will spend over half a million dollars on ads targeting 2020 presidential candidates Pete Buttigieg and Joe Biden.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)