Three arrested in Alabama for keeping kids in cagesWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 16, 2020 12:16 AM
Three people in Alabama were arrested on child abuse charges for allegedly locking four children in make-shift cages, authorities said.
Police found the cages in the Smiths Station home in Lee County during a wellness check on Jan.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)