Arizona senior community won’t let orphaned grandson stay with grandparentsWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 16, 2020 01:42 AM
An Arizona senior living community is forcing out two residents for taking in their orphaned grandson due to age restrictions.
Fifteen-year-old Collin Clabaugh’s mother died at a California hospital in 2018. Two weeks later, his father took his own life, according to the boy’s grandmother Melodie Passmore.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)