California jumps on the "ban virginity testing" bandwagonWritten by Super User | Source: Hot Air | January 14, 2020 07:31 AM
Back in December, we discussed a proposed bill in New York State that would ban the practice of what’s known as “virginity testing” by doctors. This came up after liberal outrage followed a claim by rapper TI that he had the procedure done on his daughter on an annual basis.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)