Kim ICBM Comment Triggers New Sanctions Against North KoreaWritten by Infowars | Source: InfoWars | January 14, 2020 01:04 PM
News of the new sanctions come after North Korean head of state Kim Jong-un warned that Pyongyang will no longer be bound by a preemptive ICBM test moratorium, as denuclearization talks between the US and North Korea seem to have stalled.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)