Crowdstrike Co-Founder Claims Russians Hacked Burisma To Compromise BidensWritten by Infowars | Source: InfoWars | January 14, 2020 02:36 PM
The co-founder of the IT firm claiming the Russians hacked into energy firm Burisma Holdings to find dirt on the Bidens also co-founded Crowdstrike Securities, the company who first claimed with no proof that DNC emails were hacked by the Russian government in 2016.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)