5 Times Media Spin Biased The Government’s Crossfire Hurricane InvestigationWritten by Margot Cleveland | Source: The Federalist | January 14, 2020 07:04 AM
In addition to exposing substantial evidence of FBI misconduct and malfeasance, the recent inspector general report on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuse revealed that the Crossfire Hurricane team and Department of Justice and FBI leaders fell for many of the Russia collusion narratives the press pushed.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)