Are Democrats Silent On Iran Because They’re Angling To Resurrect The Iran Deal?Written by Erielle Davidson | Source: The Federalist | January 14, 2020 02:34 PM
Despite commenting endlessly on the death of Islamic Revolution Guard Corps leader Qassem Soleimani, offering everything short of condolences for the infamous terrorist, Democrats have remained startingly mum on the recent street demonstrations in Iran.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)