Connecticut school board votes to restore Native American mascotWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 14, 2020 08:26 PM
A Connecticut high school is reinstating its former mascot — just months after it was ditched because some deemed it racist.
The Killingly High School Redmen mascot has been restored to the school after a vote from the town’s board of education last week, according to the Hartford Courant.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)