A 104-year-old Marine vet wants people to send him Valentine’s Day cardsWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 14, 2020 08:35 PM
A 104-year-old US Marine Corps veteran wants people to share some love this Valentine’s Day.
Maj. Bill White, who served in World War II and was injured in the Battle of Iwo Jima, is asking members of the public to send him cards for the Feb.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)