Scott Hapgood sues resort after being charged in hotel worker’s deathWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 14, 2020 08:57 PM
The Connecticut banker charged in the death of an Anguilla hotel worker has sued the luxury resort chain — claiming they failed to protect him and his family from the now-slain staffer.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)