Yovanovitch calls for investigation after documents show she may have been surveilled in UkraineWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | January 15, 2020 01:07 AM
Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch called for an investigation Tuesday after new documents obtained by the House of Representatives suggest she may have been followed by associates of President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani while in Ukraine.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)