Democratic debate: Biden and Sanders spar over Iraq War votesWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | January 14, 2020 10:29 PM
Former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders butted heads over the Iraq War during Tuesday’s Democratic primary debate in Iowa.
The Vermont lawmaker noted that he had aggressively fought against a 2002 measure to green-light military action against Iraq and called the invasion “the worst foreign policy blunder in the modern history of this country.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)