MSNBC Hails ‘Brilliant,’ ‘Sparky,’ Debate for Warren, But Fear Trump Could WinWritten by Curtis Houck | Source: NewsBusters | January 15, 2020 02:45 AM
When MSNBC was able to put aside, late Tuesday into early Wednesday, their disdain for a lack of focus on the Lev Parnas documents in Tuesday’s 2020 Democratic debate, they settled on a narrative that Senator Elizabeth Warren (MA) put on a “sparky” and “very sharp” performance with the anonymously-sourced CNN story serving as an “epiphany.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)