Montgomery County Gave ICE A 15 Minute Heads Up Before Releasing Alleged Child Abuser, Agency SaysWritten by Daily Caller | Source: Political Insider | November 11, 2019 07:48 PM
Jason Hopkins on November 11, 2019Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged a detainer for Luis Fredy Hernandez-Morales, an illegal alien arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl. However, ICE claims that authorities in Montgomery County, Maryland, did not honor the detainer request, and warned them 15 minutes before releasing Hernandez-Morales out of their custody.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)