Jimmy Carter Hospitalized For Brain ProcedureWritten by Daily Caller | Source: Political Insider | November 11, 2019 10:46 PM
Shelby Talcott on November 11, 2019
Former President Jimmy Carter has been hospitalized to reduce pressure on his brain after recent falls, according to a statement from The Carter Center Monday.
Carter, 95, was admitted to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta Monday and has an operation scheduled for Tuesday, The Carter Center said in a statement according to Fox News.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)