Obama, Clinton Alumni Serve At UN, Continuing Liberal Influence Over International Affairs During Trump EraWritten by Daily Caller | Source: Political Insider | November 12, 2019 11:58 AM
Luke Rosiak on November 11, 2019Obama and Clinton-era alumni were named to top jobs at the United Nations just before and after Trump’s inauguration, enabling them to maintain Democrats’ influence on international affairs.People opposed to President Donald Trump’s policies permeate the State Department and U.N.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)