Hillary Believes She Could Have Won If She Had Been ‘Gutsier’Written by Rusty | Source: Political Insider | November 12, 2019 12:35 PM
During a radio interview with the BBC, Hillary Clinton lamented that the outcome of the 2016 election may have been different had she simply been “gutsier.”
Clinton’s appearance was part of an effort to promote a project alongside her daughter, Chelsea, titled “The Book of Gutsy Women.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)