Schiff Warns GOP: Name Whistleblower In Public Hearings, And Face Possible Ethics ProbeWritten by Daily Caller | Source: Political Insider | November 12, 2019 12:49 PM
Chuck Ross on November 12, 2019
Rep. Adam Schiff suggested on Monday that any lawmaker who identifies the alleged Trump whistleblower during public congressional hearings could be subject to a House ethics investigation.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)