Hillary Says She’s ‘Under Enormous Pressure’ To Run For President, But Doesn’t Say From WhoWritten by Daily Caller | Source: Political Insider | November 12, 2019 05:13 PM
Chuck Ross on November 12, 2019
Hillary Clinton refused to rule out a 2020 presidential run on Monday, and claimed that she is “under enormous pressure” to do so.
“As I say, never, never, never say never,” Clinton said in an interview with BBC Radio 5 when she was asked about a future presidential bid.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)