Democrat Senator Says We Should Believe in Climate Change Like a ‘Religion’Written by Guest Author | Source: Political Insider | November 12, 2019 06:10 PM
During a speech on Tuesday, Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono of Hawaii said that liberal activists needed to begin believing in climate change as if it were a “religion.”
Her remarks were made at an event held by the Center for American Progress, where the Democrat stressed that her party must show real passion on environmental issues if there is any chance of beating President Donald Trump in 2020.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)